The Cadbury Hall
Built by Cadbury Limited for their employees, the Cadbury Hall (formerly the Community Centre) first opened in 1936, and was extensively extended in the late 1980s.
It is conveniently situated next to the village school in the heart of the village with plenty of parking outside.
It has 5 areas available for hire, with a main hall (shown here - capacity of up to 200 people) suitable for a wide range of activities and events.
It has been extensively refurbished in the last three years with more work planned (kitchen, annexe area, etc).
Cadbury Hall is managed and operated by the Frampton on Severn Community Association (FCA), a registered charity set up to manage a range of facilities in the village for the benefit of the local community.
For more information and to download booking forms and hire rates, please visit the website at http://www.framptoncommunitycentre.org.uk, or look us up on Facebook by searching for Cadbury Hall Frampton on Severn